Weiss CSR – cement stain remover
£32.63 – £163.15 ex. VAT
Cement Stain Remover (CSR) removes cement stains from internal and external natural stone surfaces, porcelain and precast Concrete paving elements.
Do NOT use CSR on marble. Seek advice if required for use on Limestone/Sandstone paving elements. Wear suitable protective clothing.
This product is a blend of acid and surfactants, which act quickly to dissolve surface cement residues and hold them in solution. The cement residue suspension is rinsed away.
CSR Cement Stain Remover is specifically formulated to work with hard natural stone and concrete paving and, unlike some generic acid cleaners, does not contain colourants or other additives that may stain surfaces.
- Cleans driveways, bricks & concrete paving.
- Cleans most types of granite, acid-resistant natural stone, porcelain, ceramic tiles, terracotta and some sandstones.
- Brush neat CSR on the affected area. Do NOT dilute CSR.
- Constantly brush the affected area vigorously until the stain has gone. Apply a second application for stubborn stains.
- Do not allow CSR to dry on the surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water after cleaning.
- CSR is an acid-based cleaner. Always test an inconspicuous area beforehand.
Shipped with DPD delivery.
Orders placed before 12 noon are available next working day
You may also like…
For routine surface cleaning and surface removal of general traffic stains including oil, grease, grime and rubber
Weiss Professional Paving Cleaner£17.60 – £157.73 ex. VAT Select options
Removes, kills algae and moss within hours and prevents it returning for up to 12 months
Weiss Algae and Moss Treatment£12.62 – £108.14 ex. VAT Select options
Removes and prevents rust stains from hard stones
Weiss Rust Remover£13.68 – £138.32 ex. VAT Select options
Extra KT oil, fat and stubborn bitumin stains from all types of concrete and natural stone flooring and paveme...
Weiss Oil & Grease Stain Remover£11.36 – £24.61 ex. VAT Select options