Weiss Stain Protect Pro – long-term paving protection
£33.95 – £318.15 ex. VAT
Stain Protect Pro is a post-construction impregnator for natural stone, porcelain and precast concrete paving elements. Forming a transparent and breathable finish to the paving unit to which oil, grease and debris are unable to adhere too. For long term protection. The product creates an easy to clean pavement surface enabling moisture vapour to pass through normally. Paving is easier to clean, reducing long-term maintenance costs. No change to surface structure, appearance, slip resistance or colour.
- For all-natural, man-made and polished acid-resistant paving elements
- Interior and exterior use
- Long durability
- Resin, polymer & solvent-free
Coverage is approximately 5-10 m² per litre. Apply 1-2 coats max. depending on paving unit porosity.
- Test a small area beforehand to ensure the finished result is satisfactory.
- WEISS Stain Protect Pro is applied to the upper surface of clean, stain-free, dry paving elements to protect against day to day staining.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply when the surface is between 5-25°C.
- Apply evenly using a 4″ to 6″ brush, sponge or paint roller to a dry and clean surface.
- Avoid coating sides and base of paving element.
- Remove excess liquid using cloth or squeegee.
- Treated surfaces may be walked on after 2 hours.
- Full protection develops within 2-4 days.
Store in the original sealed container in a cool/frost-free place for up to 12 months after purchase.